Saturday, September 01, 2007

edited












Today is the first day of Sept which is oso 8mth anniversary for mi n hubby...Been busy these few days tats y i din hv time to blog but time wif hubby also getting lesser cos he's getting busy lately...Waiting for hubby come my house but he also doing things taking his own sweet time making me pissed offf...grrr...so hungry...dunno wan ask him pack lunch for mi anot...hmm...

Poor dear reach my hse at 3pm cos he pighead lah...He took bus 38 all the way till Bedok Int,no choice think he too tired recently...So heartache to see him so tired everyday...Den slack at my hse till 5,bath n prepare n went out...Went Eastpoint first to get some stuffs n oso order my contact lens.Den took a bus back to tamp int n got some stuffs after tat walk back to hubby hse den slack n took my dinner there...Agree to play online game tgt wif hubby...so i shall try out 1st n see hw the game is....time to go....bed is calling...nite peeps....