Wednesday, September 12, 2007

did some changes to my blog layout due to boredom...missing hubby right now at this moment...wont b meeting him later due to his work schedule is tight today...Seeing him working so hard for our future make mi heart pain...Yet im here not working onli at times taking assignment from loreal but basically im studying tats y...Gonna get admin job once i finish my course.Cannot tolerate working retail hrs for this moment yet I gonna miss the pay n stuffs.There are pros n cons as usual.Had a talk wif hubby last night regarding of striving n earn more for future.I came out sth like dun b tgt for tat moment n let him concentrate working but he refused,there's a reason y he dun agree to it...Cos he not used to life w/o mi..But as i said meeting him will b as usal but not so often as wat it is now but he refused again.So from this moment on, I promised not to bring this up again...But infact i dun need so mani material stuffs all i need is jus him wif mi.Seeing his laughters is the happiest den getting any of my material stuffs.He means more den anything else to me,my precious,my love,my life n basically my everything...shall stop here n get a nap....blog again at night