Thursday, September 20, 2007


the makeup i did for exams

went to sch for exams in the noon wif hazel as she is my model...Was so nervous abt the theory as i tends to 4get things when i see qns papers everytime...Thus today same thing happen again but lucky i still rem quite abit.After theory proceed to prac which means hands on.Was nervous again as usual as i scare i wont make it in time.But still im lucky i did a full face makeup,was satisfied wif the eyebrows i drawn n the eyeshadow i did...Hazel told mi she saw my grades were in the range of 3 n 4 which means still not bad lah but as for theory still dunno yet so am waiting now...

Dad got me my psp ytd n im a happy ger now...figure out everything last nite n its so simple to use...Will b sharing my psp wif hubby...hehe...Dad say my bday pressie n the amt spent on my bday cost a bomb but no choice its a big day u see...lol...Since the day dad back from USA till now,he got us so mani things,andrew(sis bf) n hubby got so mani things not fogetting sis mum n mi got our share too as well...so happy oso cos i got 4 more Coach bag in my collection....lalala...Hubby told mi ytd he not used to receive so mani pressie as he seldoms receive so much gifts so from now on he mus get used to it cos daddy travels often....He got us mainly levis tops,timberland shoes and levis jeans and tops for the guys...sis n mi got our levis tops too...Now wardrobe will b getting too full which means time to clear them...lol...