Sunday, September 09, 2007




im sad sad sad....so mani things running ard in my mind....ytd went out wif darling in the late noon...Went to get my glass-made earring cos i broke mine n darling got a new 1 as a replacement.Thou its not the same design as the 1 i previously had but still i love my new earring cos its darling buy de...After tat went to PS to get chirppy curry chicken...Happy moments pass the fastest...Had a big quarrel wif darling which makes mi realli sad n my day turned from happy to sad from sweet to sour...Dun wish to elaborate so much here...I somehow feel quite insecure after the quarrel.Tears rolled down as usual,I tried controlling but still tears rolled down...First time ever,darling lay his hands on me which makes mi more sad abt it...I cant blame him cos im the 1 hu started it but till he shldnt lay his hands on me...I jus cant forget the moment tat he laid his hands...Tot of asking for breakup in a harsh but end up i din cos i hate harsh decision cos once made everything will change....Im trying to change but wat i needed most is time.

There is sth which i always kept to myself,I dun wish to say it out cos i noe it wldnt helps too so i chose to keep quiet n keep everything within me...No one noes even my fren...Dun ask me abt it cos i jus wish to keep it to myself...I wish to smile n pout like how i use to do...Im realli sad jus so sad....