Sunday, September 09, 2007

Im not happy at all.Its not bcos hubby din treat mi well but infact he treat mi the best...But this hv keep poundering in my mind for quite sometime n now i finally hv the thoughts of saying it out but dunno how to start or ask hubby...Im afraid tat when i start asking,war between us might start again.I dun wish this happen,I HAD ENOUGH of cold war.The feeling aint nice as well...But how shld i not think while im trying to slp.Everytime when i close my eyes the same old thing appear.Tears always rolled down just like tat.

I hate my hubby keeping secret from me yet other noe abt it but not me...Have i start to bcome someone transparent infront of u??? i realli hate this feeling.Couples shldnt hv secret between each other but yet u hv secret tat u din let mi noe...Is the secret so impt till the extend u realli cant let mi noe but yet on the other hand other noe abt it...I realli feel kind of unfair towards mi...Everytime whenever i hv sth i oso share wif u but y cant u...I jus wanna know abt it,be it bad or gd, i jus wish u could share everything wif mi....haiz...this feeling u gave me tends to make mi hate u right at this moment....