Thursday, August 02, 2007


my fake lashes,dun they look real?


my fren sindy,partner for the day..make up dane by mi

sch was fine for today...so much fun we had everyday...Almost everyday is hands on...Today done a make up on my fren,Sindy,it turn out not bad but yet im not satisfied at all still got room for more improvement...Put on fake lashes for her n it turn out pretty gd...more practice needed...N finally i put on my fake lashes after trying out for a long time last nite n finally i had them on this morning...n it look real...hehe...so let the pics do the rest of talking....
missing my dear alot....b4 i forget,bought quite a number of things today all are fake lashes...lol

Time can never turn back to the past.Feelings can never be the same as the past.What's over means over,it can nv be same again...This goes to ppl as well.Ppl n feelings changes with the time tat passing by every now n then..