Saturday, August 04, 2007


The Gloomy bear hubby bought for mi...isnt it cute


The 2 Hello kitty containers which actually contains sweet...oso from hubby

ytd after sch went bugis wif xiaoai to hv our shopping session again...Its like now bugis is after second home...lolx...Bought a tube,blouse n a pair of 3/4 from Double Index n oso my lash glue n curler from SASA...Total damage wasnt much too...walk ard n wait for unkle wee den headed to Rockery to hv drinks n slack there awhile...was talking nonsense all the way...Headed town after tat to find hubby n kev,walk ard town oso...town is kinda boring nowadays as there's nth much to see n buy lor...But still i got somethings from MoreThanWords n Action City.Shall post them up cos i lazy to type...I love hubby...missing him right now...


hmmm...somethings jus strike me...Im wif hubby is cos I love him tats the fact n on the other hand i wont brk wif him to test his sincerity cos i already can see it throught the mths we tgt...Thou b4 we gt tgt, he din do anythings tat touches my heart but still it doesnt matter cos during the mths we been tgt,he already give in n sacrifices alot for mi...Yes Im stubborn n he is too but still he give in most of the time to me...He did things to make mi feel secure.But yet at times im still not happy wif it..dunno wat i thinking oso,I myself oso dunno.But still hubby realli dote on me lor...He got mi things i wanted except those bags n stuffs.I wont b like others trying to test him cos i trust him...I trust him yet i told him delete n dump stuffs tat i dun wish to see n this goes to me as well...This is wat we call give n take n makes us happy family...lolx.tats all for today shalle prepare n head over to hubby hse n he's on his way home from camp..