Thursday, August 09, 2007

Happy Birthday SINGAPORE

woke up kinda earli today thou its a public holiday n shld slp longer but dunno wtf is it tat i woke up so earli.Sit infront of my pc all the way till noon,prepare n went out wif mum to do a lil shopping at Eastpoint...Bought my tampons n all n also the ingredients for making the jelly on my bday.After shopping went to salon cos mum wanted to get her hair cut as well as mi i wanted to trim my fringe again...Now I look like twit wif my new fringe.Went home after tat,receive hubby call while walking home saying he will b going home for awhile.so went to meet him n co after tat watched Rush Hour 3,the show is damn funny,luffing most of the time...The show was abt 1hr 30 mins.Went to food court to grab a bite cos hubby is hungry n after tat home sweet home...N now im missing hubby again...