Friday, August 10, 2007

...

Look at the eye make-up so dramatic but its nice

Twiggy look ( abit scary )


Went sch as usual,partner wasnt here for lesson so im partnerless so is xiaoai...Learn Twiggy make-up , it look kinda diff to do it.I realise recently i got a fetish for bras....I bought 4 bras in a day which is kinda scary cos i got more den enuff to wear but im nv to stop buying cos bras are so beautiful.I think i got ard 20 over bras in my wardrobe n tats scary...Few days ago, 1 of the bra i bought is dark green n has gold shimmer on it...so in love with it but i think hubby will he shock if he sees the amt of bras i hv now when he's here to pack again soon....

My bday is coming soon n im turning 21...OMG old liao...Hubby will b on leave from 13 onwards till when i dunno but im sure he will b wif mi throughout my bday n oso on the 18 we will b going to Batam...yesh it means shopping...But b4 tat I n hubby need a pair of bumble bee shades n we decided to get a couple shades....so sweet...Im missing him right now...Im off to bed for now...Night peeps.