Thursday, September 24, 2009

❤ Nice weather ❤

Im currently in the office doing nothing at the moment...Its raining cats n dogs now,so cooling and also the weather is making me to fall asleep.I love raining days cause can tuck in longer but sad to say i cant eh cause im working...sobx...On the othe hand im sad to say tat im missing someone right now but i dunno if he know or if he don't....Oh ya before i forget,I felt so relieve that I finally found the bracelet tat chris gave to me as a gift wif mine n his name engrave on it....But I think i gonna get a new one soon maybe or maybe waiting for someone to give me eh...Anyway shall stop my ranting here n time to go slack ard in the office...Today is a boring day as im working till 5pm instead of 4.30pm....oh Gosh.... (-_-)~

On the side note,Facebook is driving mi nuts wif fren request,i receive 30 fren request in a day...can u imagine...Faint


I MISS HIM.........................