Wednesday, September 30, 2009

❤ lethargic; 一然还是爱着你 ❤

Went interview wif Angeline ytd,everything turn out fine and will be working together with her on Monday...^^ Im so anticipated and im looking forward to it...I wanna work hard n earn tons of ka-ching,I wanna get my 1st car, I wanna earn my 1st 10k...I have my goals now so i gonna work for it...
Went for my driving lesson as well, but went to circuit instead.Its my 1st time in circuit n its a disater for mi...1st time in circuit my engine stall more den 5 times...can u imagine how bad it is..Im utterly sad but on the other hand im happy cos all the parking im able to do it well except for parallel parking as usual..But aferall aint tat bad too.
Fell aslp last time damn early as well ...I think 12mn i ko on my bed le can u imagine how tired i am....OMG....