Monday, September 07, 2009

bored + emo

Am blogging in the office right now as all my work hv been cleared...So cold today n im feelings sleepy again,how i wish there's a bed now...lolx...Ytd went to visit dad at the temple as its his bday,feel so sad lor....Controlled my tears,was telling dad how much i miss him when i pay my respect to him,I hope he will b able to hear me...Daddy hasnt came to my dreams n talk to mi when im yearning to see him in my dreams.Each day im hoping he would drop by in my dream telling mi how's life in the other world but no matter wat i hope u are doing fine...Im glad tat u brought me to the world n im bliss to have u as my dad,u gave me everything i wanted and taught mi the rites in life.If there chance once again,i wish u will b my dad once again in my next life....