Tuesday, December 11, 2007

flowers n its meaning...

search sth online due to boredness n i found flowers again...btw i done wif the lychee jelly i promise to make for laogong....hehe



99 stalks of Pink Rose.("I will love you all the days of my life")


12 stalks of Yellow Rose with Baby Breath ( nice color)

No. of stalk of roses Meaning
A single bloom of red rose - love at first sight or "I still love you"
A single rose in any colour - indicates simplicity and gratitude
2 roses - mutual feelings
3 roses - I love you
7 roses - I'm infatuated with you"
9 roses - We'll be together forever"
10 roses - You are perfect"
11 roses - You are My Treasured One"
12 roses - Be mine!"
13 roses - Friends forever"
15 roses - I'm truly sorry"
20 roses - I'm truly sincere towards you"
21 roses - I'm dedicated to you"
24 roses - Forever yours"
25 roses - Congratulations
36 roses - Remembering our romantic times"
40 roses - My genuine love for you"
50 roses - Unconditional love
99 roses - I will love you all the days of my life"
101 roses - I'm completely devoted to you"
108 roses - Will you marry me?"
999 roses - I love you till the end of time"


Meaning of diff flowers

A :
Acacia - Concealed Love; Beauty in Retirement; Chaste Love
Ambrosia - Your Love is Reciprocated
Amaryllis - Pride; Pastoral Poetry
Amaryllis/Hippeastrum - I am proud of you; pride
Anemone - Forsaken
Anemone/Mona Lisa - I don't want to lose you
Anthurium, Red - You work to get where you are
Anthurium, White - Think of me
Arbutus - Thee Only Do I Love
Aster - Symbol of Love, Daintiness
Aster China - Variety is the spice of life
Azalea - Take Care of Yourself for Me; Temperance; Fragile Passion; Chinese Symbol of Womanhood


B :
Bachelor Button - Single Blessedness
Begonia - Beware
Bells Of Ireland - Good Luck
Bellflower/Campanula - Gratitude
Bird of Paradise Flower - Freedom, Good perspective
Bittersweet - Truth
Butterfly Orchid - You are always on my mind
Bluebell - Humility


C :
Cactus Endurance
Camellia,Pink - Longing for you
Camellia,Red - You're a Flame in My Heart
Camellia,White - You're Adorable
Carnation,General - Fascination; Woman Love
Carnation,Pink - I'll Never Forget You; Motherly love
Carnation,Red - My Heart Aches For You; Admiration;I hold you in high esteem;respect
Carnation,Purple - Capriciousness
Carnation,Solid Color - Yes
Carnation,Striped - No; Refusal; Sorry I Can't Be With You; Wish I Could Be With You
Carnation,White - Sweet and Lovely; Innocence; Pure Love; Woman's Good Luck Gift
Carnation,Yellow - You Have Disappointed Me; Rejection; Enjoy the moment
Cattail - Peace; Prosperity
Celosia - Fortune
Chrysanthemum,General - You're a Wonderful Friend; Cheerfulness and Rest
Chrysanthemum,White - Truth
Chrysanthemum,Yellow - Slighted Love
Crocus - Cheerfulness
Cyclamen - Don't lose faith in me
Cypress - Mourning
Cyclamen - Resignation and Good-bye


D :
Daffodil - Regard; Unrequited Love; You're the Only One; The Sun is Always Shining when I'm with You
Daffodil Narcissus - You are an angel
Dahlia - Fickleness
Daisy - Innocence; Loyal Love; I'll Never Tell; Purity
Daisy,Garden - I share your sentiment
Daisy,Red - Joy
Daisy,White - Innocence; truth
Daisy,Yellow - I will try hard to earn your love
Dandelion - Faithfulness; Happiness


F :
FERN - Magic; Fascination; Confidence and Shelter
FIR - Time
FLAX - Domestic Symbol
Flowering Cabbage - Prosperity
Foget-Me-Not - True Love; Memories
Forsythia - Anticipation
Forget Me Not - True love


G :
Gardenia - You're Lovely; Secret Love
Geranium - Stupidity; Folly
Gerbera - You are the sunshine of my life
Ginger,Pink - Diversity
Ginger,Red - Unlimited Wealth
Gladioli - Give Me a Break; I'm Really Sincere; Flower of the Gladiators
Gladiolus/Sword Lily - Strength of Character
Gloxinia - Love at First Sight


H :
Heather,Lavender - Admiration; Solitude
Heather,White - Protection; Wishes Will Come True
Helenium - I miss you very much
Heliconia - Great returns
Holly - Defense; Domestic Happiness
Hyacinth,General - Games and Sports;Rashness;Flower Dedicated to Apollo
Hyacinth,Blue - Constancy; Predictability; reliable
Hyacinth,Purple - I am Sorry; Please Forgive Me; Sorrow
Hyacinth,Red Or Pink - Play
Hyacinth,White - Loveliness; I'll Pray for You; Subtle and graceful
Hyacinth,Yellow - Jealousy
Hyacinthus,Pink - Active; energetic
Hydrangea - Thank You for Understanding; Frigidity; Heartlessness; Arrogance; aloofness


I :
Iris - Fleur-de-lis;Emblem of France;Your Friendship Means so Much to Me;Faith;Hope;Wisdom and Valor;My Compliments; Passion
Ivy - Wedded Love;Fidelity;Friendship;Affection;Friendship;fidelity;marriage


J :
Jasmine - Amiability
Jonquil - Love Me;Affection Returned;Desire;Sympathy;Desire for Affection Returned


L :
Larkspur,White - Joyful; happy-go-lucky
Larkspur,Pink - Fickleness
Larkspur,Purple - Sweet disposition
Lilac - Field Humility
Lilac,Purple - You are my first love
Lilac,White - You are so pure and innocent
Lily of the Valley - Return of happiness
Lily,Calla - Your voice is music to my ears
Lily,Casablanca - I am in heaven when I'm with you
Lily,Pink - Romantic
Lily,Stargazer - I see heaven in your eyes
Lily,Yellow - Live for the moment; nothing is forever;I'm Walking on Air;False and Gay
Lily,White - Virginity;Purity;Majesty;It's Heavenly to be with You;My love is pure and innocent
Lily,Calla - Beauty
Lily,Day - Coquetry; Chinese Emblem for Mother
Lily,Eucharis - Maiden Charms
Lily,Tiger - Wealth; Pride
Lily Of The Valley - Sweetness;Tears of the Virgin Mary;Return to Happiness;Humility;You've Made My Life Complete


M :
Magnolia
Nobility
Marigold - Cruelty; Grief; Jealousy
Mistletoe - Kiss me;Affection;To Surmount Difficulties;Sacred Plant of India
Monkshood - Beware; A Deadly Foe is Near
Moss - Maternal Love; Charity
Myrtle - Love; Hebrew Emblem of Marriage


N :
Narcissus - Egotism; Formality; Stay as Sweet as You Are
Nasturtium - Conquest; Victory in Battle


O :
Oleander - Caution
Orange Blossom - Innocence; Eternal Love; Marriage and Fruitfulness
Orange Mock - Deceit
Orchid - Love;Beauty;Refinement;Beautiful Lady;Chinese Symbol for Many Children
Orchid, Cattleya - Mature Charm


P :
Paeonia - Bashful
Palm leaves - Victory and Success
Peony - Shame; Happy Life; Happy Marriage
Petunia - Resentment; Anger; Your Presence Sooths Me
Phlox - A good partnership; harmony
Pine - Hope; Pity
Poppy,Oriental - Silence is golden
Poppy,Red - Consolation; Pleasure
Poppy,Scarlet - Extravagance
Poppy,White - Tranquility; Consolation
Poppy,General - Eternal Sleep; Oblivion; Imagination
Poppy,Yellow - Wealth; Success
Primrose - I Can't Live Without You
Primrose,Evening - Inconstancy


R :
Ranunculus - You are very attractive
Rose,Black - You are my obsession
Rose,Champagne - You are tender & loving
Rose,Leonidas - Sweet love
Rose,Nicole - You are graceful & elegant; aristocratic
Rose,Orange - You are my secret love
Rose,Pink - Brilliant Complexion;the glow of your smile;Perfect Happiness;Please Believe Me
Rose,Red - Passionate love; Love; I Love You
Rose,Single Stems -Simplicity
Rose,White - I am worthy of you;spiritual love;Innocence and Purity;I am Worthy of You;You're Heavenly;secrecy and Silence
Rose,White & Red - We are not separable; unity
Rose,White & Red Mixed - Unity; Flower Emblem of England
Rose,White-Dried - I am not worthy of your love; Decrease of Love;
Rose,Yellow - Jealousy; Try to Care
Rose,Bridal - Happy Love
Rose,Dark Crimson - Mourning
Rose,Hibiscus - Delicate Beauty
Rose,Leaf - You May Hope
Rose,Tea - I'll Remember Always
Rose,Thornless - Love at First Sight
Roses,Bouquet of Mature Blooms - Gratitude
Roses,Single Full Bloom - I Love You; I Still Love You
Rosebud - Beauty and Youth; A Heart Innocent of Love
Rosebud,Red - Pure and Lovely
Rosebud,White Girlhood
Rosebud,Moss Confessions of Love


S :
Scabiosa - Admiration
Scilla - Forgive & forget
Snapdragon - Please don't misunderstand
Snowball/Viburnum - Commitment
Spider Flower - Elope with Me
Stock - Lasting beauty
Sunflower - Adoration
Sweet Pea - Delicate pleasures
Smilax - Loveliness
Snapdragon - Deception; Gracious Lady
Stephanotis - Happiness in Marriage; Desire to Travel
Stock - Bonds of Affection;Promptness;You'll Always Be Beautiful to Me
Sweetpea - Good-bye;Departure;Blissful Pleasure;Thank You for a Lovely Time


T :
Tulip,Cream - I will love you forever
Tulip,Red - Declaration of love; Believe Me; Declaration of Love
Tulip,Yellow - I am hopelessly in love; There's Sunshine in Your Smile
Tulip,General - Perfect Lover; Frame; Flower Emblem of Holland
Tulip,Variegated - Beautiful Eyes


V :
Veronica - Fidelity
Violet - Modesty
Violet,Blue - Watchfulness; Faithfulness; I'll Always Be True
Violet,White - Let's Take a Chance


W :
Waratah - Prosperity
Willow - Bravery & humanity Zinnia Thoughts of absent friends


Z :
Zinnia,Magenta - Lasting Affection
Zinnia,Mixed - Thinking (or In Memory) of an Absent Friend
Zinnia,Scarlet - Constancy
Zinnia,White - Goodness
Zinnia,Yellow - Daily Remembrance