Tuesday, December 04, 2007

din went to sch today cos i was feeling well n oso din get enuff slp cos i reach home 5am in the morning...went to the doc ard 11+ to get my mc as well as got some medi for my poor throat...Tml will b gg sch as usual lor n oso tml mus go collect the pics i went to develop awhile more i gonna go slp le...tired...missing my hubby so much...love him alot too
xmas is round the corner n now im still thinking hw to spend it cos i will b hving short brk from 20 dec till the 4th or 6 jan nxt yr....so this period of time i will spend them wisely but i think most of the time i will b wif hubby bah...but still i will mugged on my sch work...N not forgetting im counting down to our 1st yr anniversary...hmmm...will i receive anything on our 1st yr...i oso dunno....i jus want my bouquet of blue roses