Saturday, November 24, 2007

Was home not long ago...day has been bad...Tears was shed.Quarrels was wat we had most of today...Its my fault again,if i hadnt been so sensitive towards certain things,the quarrel can b avoided...But no use to say now,its already over...Thou both of us are fine now but i realli can feel the distance between us now...Apologised have been made,i hv taken the 1st step but tears wld jus roll down my face whn i happen to think back...We left hurt and scar in each other n it cannot b erased,we can onli face it n learn from it...But still I can feel tat hubby attitute towards me is totally diff no longer i feel tat he the same old him...Seriously,Im not used to it but wat im afraid most is tat his feelings for mi is no longer there after so mani things happening over the few mths.I no longer feel secure and on the other hand i feel veri lost.I lost my directions while trying to find back the old 8...I wan the old him i dun wan the new u....But still no matter wat i hv said to hurt u today doesnt means anything cos im in a angry state.Love for u will always remain the same till the day u realli let go my hands....