Wednesday, November 14, 2007

here i am to blog....bascially i hv been veri veri busy these days due to sch,tons of homework,meeting hubby,out wif frens n all.Jus done wif revising for my test tml n so stress...mugging mugging n mugging....Finally i sold the ring which someone gave mi a yr ago n took the the money for some shopping at bugis street.I bought 3 dress, 1 t-shirt n there goes $130 on it....N today i spend another $58 on a tube dress,floral tube n a button blouse...Im so broke now....Tml gonna get $$$ frm mum first n most prolly get the ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY book n do some retail therapy again on clothes clothes clothes...

Dint get to see hubby for a few days le n im missing him everytime....I jus so love him...Now am counting down to our 1yr anni which is jus approximately 2mths away....Now i think back is actually quite funny oso...When i first started being tgt wif him,I tot i wont be him for more den 3mths due to his certain habits in the past which i get to noe(not mentioning it out) den mths after mths have passed,I realised i love him more n more n I noe im sinking deeper into the r/s.So i gave myself a chance to stay longer in the r/s n yes i did it n he prove mi wrong too...Thou he can bad-tempered at times but i noe deep down how much I matters to him is jus tat he dun show...(AM i right hubby ?). Loving him so much make mi hv the courage to carrying on n not giving up the r/s thou quarrels still occur but everything will b fine if both willing to give n take but nv take things for granted.I use to take things for granted till the day i realise wat i took for granted will make mi lose everything in 1 day....But no matter wat I will cherish wat i have now.Put back the thought of giving up n walk towards the future...I wanna see the future wif hubby....looking forward to it.....

hubby,no matter how the world change,how the ppl change ard us,my love towards is true n forever it wont change....I hope ur love for mi wont change too...I love u always


the banner i did ytd



I love this pic...isnt it sweet ?