Wednesday, November 28, 2007

entry especially for my hubby

Typing this entry jus for my hubby:

We hv been tgt for ard 10mths gg 11 mths,im so glad tat i hv u wif mi by my side all the time.But everything seems to change now,ever since the big quarrel at marina sq,ur attitude towards mi change n this is how i feel.I told u abt it but u say im thinking too much.Mayb it is.But how can i dun think when everything starts to change.Im so afraid of losing you ever since tat quarrel.I know i always quarrel wif you over the smallest matter,but this show tat i realli care for u n oso u meant alot to mi.If i dun love you or jus b wif u jus for the sake of being tgt,do u you i would b so concern.I dun think so i will.After tat quarrel,i realise i realli love u alot tat i cant afford to lose.But wat abt you? R u feeling the same? U hv stop to sweet-talk mi after tat quarrel which make mi feel sad and not used to it.I wish we can b back to the same,more concern n care from u,alil sweet-talk from u to make mi feel better.I wish everything can turn back to the past where we dun hv any quarrels.I dun wish to hv any quarrels wif you anymore,i jus wan back a happy us.I noe most of the time is was mi who started the quarrel n saying tat i wan brk during our quarrel but i dun mean it.Now,I dunno if u still love mi cos at times i wld think tat ur love for mi might jus fade off like tat cos im always quarrelling wif u resulted tat both of us are hurt.I noe u are trying to give in to mi at times but i always make things difficult for u.Las week during the quarrel, u said tat i cant bear to change my number n now im going to take the veri first step to do it.I wan u to feel secure but wat hv u done u make mi feel secure? if i gonna change my number jus to make u feel secure,will u do the same jus to make mi feel secure?
To me u r my world u r my hubby.But hw much u meant to u when u said tat im ur wife. will i gonna be ur everything from now on? I wan us to b happy after this very quarrel.Im sure im gonna make the veri first move to show u tat i can sacrifice jus for u n this r/s to make u secure....