Thursday, October 04, 2007

woke up ard 9+ close to 10 cos ytd i slp damn earli.Den I had a nightmare last night which resulted mi calling hubby in the middle of the night sobbing to him....The nightmare is so so real.For quite sometime i had this similar nightmare which make mi feel so terrified of being at home alone...Im realli scare....

Had a tiff wif hubby jus not long ago...It make mi feel so sad n i teared when he shouted at mi over the phone.Duno y he flare so easily nowadays which make mi sometimes feel tat feelings r no longer as strong as before or mayb i shld give up everything instead of holding on making both so unhappy....I think i might slowly move my things home...I jus cldnt take it anymore....Hmmm...let see abt it....But on the other hand,I dun wish to let go jus like tat as there saying always says "once u let go,u can nv get back wat u let go." I jus dunno wat to do or wat can i do.I dun wanna live in regrets...I do admit i love him but yet i cant bring myself to hate him for shouting at mi...I actually love him more den anything/anyone else,having him wif mi im already contented much happier den having any other branded stuffs i use to get...Haiz i dunno wat i wanna do wif this r/s...Im full of contradiction...shall go bath n prepare now....