Monday, October 01, 2007

as promised im here to blog again....went to the doc in the morning got a new antibiotic eyedrops n lucky for mi its onli normal red eyes nth to do wif ma contacts and there goes my 25 bucks...Order mac b4 i reach home....den when the deli man is here,he knock on my door till so hard as if i owe him money lor...When i open the door he still can ask mi "eh u sleeping izzit,i knock so mani times nv come open door" i was so fed up i said tat i was feeding baby n oso my door bell is working perfectly fine k...He claim tat he pressed on the door bell yet no sound came from it so i show it to him n there, there is music lor....I think he din even press the door bell...so fucking pissed off lah...when i about to close the door sis came out from her n ask who izzit knocking on the door so hard...She can hear it in her room wif door close n morever she is slping somemore lor...Can u imagine how he knock my fucking door......

After eating, was playing wif my psp all the way till now...its so addictive lah...lol....anyway shall stop here...i miss my hubby so much....I cant imagine 1 day w/o meeting him....1 day onli already make mi miss him like hell imagime if its a few days i think i might go insane...lol