Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Hubby:

Together for ard 9mths plus,its not tat long nor short.Having u wif mi all the time is a bliss,being wif u is the happiest.U filled up part of my life wif laughters,sadness,angryness n oso happiness....This is part and parcel of a r/s.Thxs fer being there whenever i needed you be is gd or bad,rain or shine.And oso thxs fer giving in to mi most of the time,tolerating my stubbornness,unreasonable attitude,nonsense,tanturm n oso my mood swing....Seeing u able to endure them,i feel tat as if i ill-treat u but i noe u are able to do it cos its tat u love mi...Seeing u trying to accomodate wif mi make mi smile n oso fulfilling my bday wish make mi feel tat im so blissed...Im so happy i've got u in my life,making mi a happy ger feeling so blissed n love by u...I will b the 1 hu will walk thru wif u in ur life no matter wat,trying to change my bad attitude cos of u,proving to u tat my love is always true be it now or future...Im sure we will b able to b everlasting....I love u owaes.....
our 1st pic


xiaoai:

Noe her since when i was 17 when i was still wif my ex....We wasnt tat close at tat time...we seldom tok as time passes slowly we gradually get closer,telling each other our happenings in life be it r/s or f/s.We help each other keep secrets....As time pass-by we enrol in the same course,studying tgt,meet up n headed sch tgt,shop tgt etc...Wif her i nv fail to bring a smile as well...I nv regretted being fren wif her...Hope the f/s stay n prolong always....stay blissful wif uncle wee....

Elynn:

My jiemei,know her when i was ard 17 or 18 cant realli rmb when....she my kaki,my jiemei n oso my listening ear....She knows mi the best,everything abt mi she knows it....She listen to my rantings when im done,comfort me when im sad etc.Thou nowadays we seldom meet up but we still often contact each other thru sms or call up to chat.Being wif her is always fun n crappy...We can both go crazy laughing at sth tgt non-stop....Alil crazy us...Ger u will always b my jiemei.no worry kaes....

Cheryl :

Another sista of mine...funny n crappy....Used to b my tattoo kaki n clubbing kaki. now no longer the tattoo siao le cos we stop tattoo-ing long time ago le...seldom club le cos both of us are tied down wif bf....Not tat bf restrict us ,jus tat both of us are busy wif our own stuffs but still we do contact each other,updating each other wif our life...She is always there to give mi advices when i always got problems....Not forgetting,she is oso my shopping kaki,cos both of us love labels....but Now seldom shop for labels cos we are saving up for the future of ours......Nv regretted hving her as a sista....2 thumbs up for us...

Done wif my dedications to my love ones,jus got the urge to blog out hw i feel abt my frens...I love them all...