Thursday, March 15, 2007

woke up ard 8.30am but nua on my cosy bed till ard 9.30 den got up...turn on my pc n saw my avg doing scan n it make my pc lag like hell...ytd wasnt realli a gd day thou cos somehow i feel insecure wif bi...I tends to keep everything to myself as i got use to doing tat..Realli i feel so insecure in some ways...hubby din do anything wrong or watsoever yet i feel insecure...I dunno wat wrong wif mi...I dun wish to noe either...somehow someday i might noe or might not...jus dun wish to think...I HOPE I WILL GET BACK TO MY USUAL SELF CARRYING A SMILE ON MY FACE...

I dun wish to work but no choice i still hv to cos no work equals to no money n no money n it means no shopping for mi..I miss my shopping days getting wat i wan so easily...Yes,I admit i go for luxury brands but somehow i get sick of the things i bought from boutique soon...But still I wanna get them..I mus cut down of spending too much $$ on luxury brands...But somehow this yr will b different cos I wanna get a big pressie for myself on my bday or b4 my bday cos GST WILL B INCREASED TO 7% so mus but the things i wan from BOUTIQUE BEFORE PRICES INCREASE...

WISHLIST

Small heart pendant,white gold


Louis Vuitton Papillon 30


SHU UEMURA MASCARA LENGTH & WATERPROOF,JET BLACk


SHU UEMURA PRECISE VOLUME MASCARA WATERPROOF,BLACK


Return to Tiffany™ collection heart tag bracelet. Sterling silver

GET MARRIED YOUNG !!!! whaha
ETERNITY WIF BI !!!(priceless) dunno can anot =p