Friday, March 16, 2007

Im so depressed realli depressed...I dunno wat to do or wat can i do..Somehow i feel so lost.Feelings of losing hubby is so strong n near..Seriously,I feel so down cos i dunno wat causes this to happen to mi..I feel like crying or shall i say i have been a crybaby most of the time recently.Eyes are swollen and small now...I suppose hubby dunno how i feel deep inside my heart either do i noe how he feel too...But Im willing to change for the better jus for him.Im trying my veri best already but somethings was wif mi by nature so trying to change isnt an overnight thing.So no matter wat i will try my veri best..Hope bi will understand...
I wish bi feelings for mi wont start to fade cos to me he's my everything n he means the world to mi.Days w/o him is so miserable cos i cant get to see him so often n worse still when i am abt to start working,i will hv less time for him n we hv got less time to meet.Bi work from mon-fri onli whereas i got to work from mon-sun and off in bewtween the week..I jus hate the working schedule like this.I hate the feeling of missing someone hu is so near yet so far...HOw I WISH WE ARE MARRIED N LIVE TGT UNDER 1 ROOF so i will b able to see him regardless of the time n tight working schedules.Frankly speaking,seeing him everyday wont make mi get bored of it but make mi love him more n more each day....
SO if some1 were to ask mi wats my greatest wish tis yr,I wld reply : "MY GREATEST WISH THIS YR IS TAT WE ARE MARRIED AND LIVED TGT UNDER 1 ROOF SO TAT I CAN SEE HIM EVERYDAY N NO MATTER WAT"....
i realli love him n i realli do,no matter wat im willing to sacrifice jus for him n its onli him..
time for bed...ciaociao