Monday, January 08, 2007

woke up ard 7plus in the morning den relac till 8plus,called n woke dear up asking him if he going to the doc n so he say he going.Suppose to meet him at 9 at the bus-stop but 9am i still at home so ask him go clinic 1st while i took a cab.Den acc dear to wait for the Q n the damn farking air-con at polyclinic is kan cold lor...Both of us shiver...lol...Den ard 11 plus walk to tampines mall cos dear wan buy things so ok walk over.Got his things le den took bus to dear hse den nap awhile cos both oso slpy...Den woke up take lunch,ate the rice bi's mum pack for us but I cant finish mine so poor bi got the finish the other half of mine.N now he's official my dustbin n my beloved...Love him so much can,nth to descrirbe how much I love him n how much he meant to me so I shall let time prove to him..Anyway thxs bi for creating another email for mi...love bi lots