Sunday, July 05, 2009

>_<=

Random stuffs to blog....

Suddenly :

I miss daddy's nagging.
I miss the times when daddy would buy home lunch for me during his lunch hrs.
I miss hving meals wif daddy.
I miss the times tat daddy helping mi to try out new dishes I've cooked...
I miss those times daddy were home watching sports channel.
I miss travelling wif daddy.
I miss the daily stuffs tat daddy would talk abt when he's back from work...
Infact i miss stuffs of Daddy....


This coming Tues will be daddy's 49 days,and after tat daddy would nv remember us,he will be going on his own way to another better place (according to religious beliefs).Somehow I dun wish this happen,I dun wan daddy to forget us.But one thing for sure that, daddy will b remember by all of us,be it frens n relatives n mani others out there...I wish I had spend more time wif him in the past but now regretting make no use...So gotta treasure everyone ard me b4 its too late...

Been tearing every now and den whenever i think of daddy's stuff,the every pic i took wif him,the last family trip we went,the every last cup of Starbucks Coffee I got for him at the airport before he left for SA...Daddy dote on me alot,he spoilt me alot,he pamper me alot,he gave in to me alot.Daddy is always the greatest,the best cos no matter wat he will always b there for mi..Now Daddy is no longer wif me I dunno where to start,dunno when i let go this big stone in my heart n oso dunno when can i move on.I hope I can move on asap.I jus hope tat daddy can see my entry...
我真的很希望。。。