Friday, June 12, 2009

* Edited *

Suppose to meet Kev at 7.30pm but i was hell late...Reach le acc him go dinner den wait for the 2 peeps for movie...Watched DRAG ME TO HELL, nice show but it realli scare my me off totally...Can u imagine this is the 1st time even i watch horror movie, I had covered my ears...This is holy but afterall still not bad...After movie programme, dun wanna blog....Nth worth of mi to blog...Jus to get to see someone n oso "THE OTHER ONE (PAST)"....


3 weeks hv passed,I still couldnt get hold of myself and face the fact tat daddy is no longer wif us.Tears always attack me without giving signals,typing this entry via mobile wif watery eyes.I just couldnt control.Later will be meeting the peeps for movie,I hope this helps mi to think less...will be reaching home in ard 15 mins.shal continue later...