Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy Happy 2009 to all...

Today mark the start of a brand new yr,a brand new day n it oso mark 2yr anni if im still wif him...So fast a yr had passed, all the unhappiness,all the sadness,all the heartaches, I hv all left them in the last day of 2008.

31 dec 2008
Met up wif frens at Cine,walk around, slack abit den took a cab down to dbl O/Obar.The crowd was already there went we reached.The Q was quite long which make mi dun feel like Q-ing up,so as usual went to the bouncer n I told him I wanted to jump the Q n bring my frens in n he allowed mi to do so...Wink wink...Went in Obar saw the waiter n waitress whom i get to know like few mths back...So walk ard obar n saw some of my bros's fren but sadly to say my bros aint there...So went up dbl O wif frens,saw a few bouncers tat i happen to noe,all of them is wished mi happy new yr n was says "Hey u're here to report,n long time since i last saw u" , this show how reg im...saw a few frens at dbl O as well n oso got to noe frens of my fren...n i got spotted by someone whom i dun realli noe n he told mi he saw mi when i log in msn...ahaha...But anyway party last night was so so fun....I had en enjoyable night wif my peeps....
P.S: No pics to upload thou i hv taken a few shots wif fren's frens but hell i dunno where to get the pics now....