Saturday, July 26, 2008

Long time since i last blogged.Mani things happen months ago...2 months hv passed,u requested to end our 1yr 4mths r/s.I noe all these while been hard on u to tolerate mi,giving mi chances to change when i dun even noe u were already hinting mi.Blame mi for my unawareness but i can say is tat when everything happen,it takes 2 hands to clap so u hv fault too.2 mths without u is equal to a torture in life,I still cant get used to it n from wat i see now,U are used to life without mi? I dunno,I cannot confirm tat u r or shld i say i dunno wat u been thinking abt these mths.Are u realli so happy wif life now? Deep in ur heart is there regrets? Been drinking most of ur time away? I bet u all do so...I noe I hv no right to say abt anything u are doing now.But I do hope,u still concern abt ur own health as u shld know ur condition. Deep in my heart, I still hope we can get back tgt once again cos i still lov u alot like how i does in the past.I always find fault wif u over small matters is because u meant alot to mi n its because I love u too much till the extent tat i wan u to b mine alone.I noe this is selfish but i cant help it.I dunno how or wat i shld do beside keeping myself busy wif stuffs.
P.S: I still long for u; I still need u;I still love u like i always do.

Back to today,Im running a temperature when I was at work today so i requested for a half day so i can visit the doc.Im oso down wif flu,cough n oso slight throat inflammation.Now i think back,when im sick u are always there for mi to feed mi wif my medication,took care of me,make sure i eat n rest well but NOW all gone...Can they ever come back to mi? And oso will U come back ??? This time im terribly hurt.Give mi another chance n come back to mi,i will definately change for the better,trust mi.I need you to b wif mi cos u're my support strength n pillar,without u i will collapse anytime....I need no-one;I need nothing;BUT JUS U,MR LIU SIWEI....