Wednesday, June 18, 2008

我到了失去才懂得珍惜, 我真的很后悔

It has been so long since i done a proper update in my blog so I shall do it now.Went to the library ytd wif my fren,meizhu to borrow some books for reference n its been more den 10yrs since i last stepped into the library,that's very long.Went to had early dinner at prime foodcourt which is nearby to the library.Had bak chor mee but this forgettful me 4get to tell them I dun wan vinegar in my noodle after they have cook.So no choice but to eat lor,as usual I cant finish my noodle cos the serving is too much for mi.Aftermatt,went mall to get some daily nesscities as mine are running low...Think i shall stop my entry here as the cramps are killing mi.


人生的道路很遥远,我们应该珍惜眼前人

-// I lost myself in the crowd loosing the most impt ones in my life.//

P.S : I still love u so ; i miss u alot too.