Thursday, May 08, 2008

no tittle in mind

I dunno wat shld i blog oso...1yr 4mths jus past few days ago.Finally we come this far but im counting down to more den jus a r/s.I wan a family n mani more more n last but not least go back to work.I miss my frens from different brands n oso not forgetting my beloved counter manager.She is jus like a mum to mi taking care of mi during work times,giving mi sales when i hvn none,teaching mi those Ful Timers stuff so tat i can help her out when she's busy.But sometimes i feel tat im like Ft instead of a Pt.Cos i learn more things den others and i made a huge jump from pharmacy to shopping mall like BHG n Metro,OG etc.But I love working in malls den in pharmacy cos more freedom as there is own counter u see n oso fone to use n not forgetting more sales = more money.But still i feel like going for office job thou i hv none exp in tat field but i dun mind learning from scratch cos every1 got its 1st time.

Saturday will b going for photo shot cos its my jiemei portfoilo day n i will b in wedding gown,so excited cos i wanna see how i look in future in my gown.I think all ladies love to see how they look in wedding gown as its once in a lifetime.Den following Monday,Jiemei n I gonna get our hair rebond...I miss my straight hair as it easier to maintain n oso i will nv wan to perm again.Think shall stop here as my dbed n pillow is calling mi...nite peeps