Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

This yr my vday is a quiet 1 cos hubby n i din went out.We stay home chiong game together,nua together n so on.I left my hse ard 10.45am today n headed to TM urban concept to see if there anything i can get there n so i did saw things i wanted to get.I got him Gurmit Frog n the lion which is a charac in bleach anime and oso got myself one of the kuromi keychain.There are another 6 which i hv yet to get n im planning to get them all...I used to love Hello Kitty but now I love My Melody n Kuromi.They are so so cute can...I wan to get the giant melody n kuromi,anyone wanna get them for mi? Dint receive roses this yr for vday but to mi is ok cos i hate to hv roses on vday as its so so so so common on the streets n everyone holding on to the same thing unless my roses are so unique tat i dun mind hving them.Think some of u might noe wat i type of roses i referring to..hvn took pics of the carebears darling got for mi jus now.shall post them up later n there is alot overdued pis to post up as well..time to slp night all