Monday, July 30, 2007


my new fringe




can u see my red eyes...


woke up ard 7.30am today cos i overslept.Suppose to b waking up at 6.30am de but due to tiredness i overslept n hubby got a hard time waking mi up cos he gave mi 9 miss call n the last call i ans was 7.30am which means he started calling mi since 5+ to wake mi ...lol....Left home ard 9 n reached sch ard 10+ wasnt late too...Lesson quite fun today but eye make up was taught n it seems difficult when my partner done it on mi...feel kinda stress as tml will b my turn for doing it on her.I hopes it turn out fine...
After sch cabbed home wif xiaoai...once i reach home i remove my make up n ko on my bed from 2-8,6hrs of beauty slp n yet im still so slpy now...
hubby is working now wont b able to see him for days...onli sms...haiz i so miss him n yet im sick again...poor mi eyes still pain as well...