Monday, February 05, 2007






hmmm....so bored at the moment so now here to blog...total blogging in this blog is 300 since Aug 2005...That is alot of post....So fast CNY is around the corner,to b exact it shld be left wif 13days...so anticipating for CNY cos it means $$ rolling in...Bought all my clothes le but i cant find the dress i say 3 weeks ago at FEP...went searching these few days but still cant find so i gotta give up...so slpy today but i jus dun feel like slping...Sad too cos my hp batt is spoil cos drink too much water in the machine no one to blame but myself for being careless...
Bi stay at my hse got few days le, so happy cos can hug him to slp... thou tgt wif him not tat long but i jus love him so much tat nth can explains...hving him as bi is a bliss...nth matters more den him, he's my precious;my everything....nth much to blog le...shall see if bi blogging tonight...